Mission & Values
The WOW Center offers support, guidance and encouragement to adults with developmental disabilities in order to help them become more independent.
- The WOW Center provides a safe, pleasant and comfortable place to learn and work.
- The WOW Center believes that all individuals, regardless of their abilities, are equal under the law and should be treated with dignity and respect.
- The WOW Center provides ongoing support for individuals who wish to participate in paid employment in our community.
- The WOW Center helps our individuals to strive towards meeting their personal goals.
- The WOW Center is an advocate for each individual’s rights under the law.
The WOW Center is a 501 (c) (3) not for profit organization.
This is institution is an equal opportunity provider.